Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blogging

i just finished reading The new Rules about Marketing and PR by David Scott.The more I learn about PR, marketing and social networking, the more I realize how important it has become to understand what Scott calls ”the new rules.” I created this blog after my bachelour degree, because I wanted to start a blog not only for journalistic reasons but also wanted to find my voice in a blog. Therefore there is very few people who know about my blog. But this is essentially a blog for YOU! So,I want to open it up to more people as I don’t believe I have successfully been to make my own voice or a specific topic that may be interesting for you guys to read about. I am interested in so many things... How do I pick one topic? How do I manage my blog so that you would want to read it if you do not know me? Therefore, I invite you guys to tell me what you want to hear more about. You can tell me what is successful and what is not successful on my blog. I appreciate all comments.
Thank you

7 comments:

  1. I want to hear bout what interests you... because when a writer writes about something theyre passionate about it shows! give your opinions and critiques :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw :-) thank you for the rensponse Steph! Yeah this is true. I am just scared I might be too passionate about too many things? I looked up a bunch of other blogs where mostly people have one specific topic on their blog. So is a blog better if they just have one specific topic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. just saw this now! i dunno its sort of about what you want to get out of it i guess. For me its a way to force myself to flesh out what i think about things in a coherent way... cause i know at least a few people will read it and i have to make sense. but if you want to challenge yourself to go into depth about one topic that would be good too! what do you want to get out of it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe the thing is that I do not know. Perhaps just letting it take a path of its own?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yuuuuuup ^_^ maybe you'll see things pop up over and over again... like me with education thing... i can't seem to help it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yeah, it also perhaps depends on where you are in your life. Like the stage. I just feel my mind is everywhere. Sometimes too many places at once :-) Ur the best, thank you for the comments! I'll just go with the flow!

    ReplyDelete